Sunday, July 27, 2014

Where The International Space Station Is Right Now + LIGO Observatory in Washington



      Using the awesome website Astro Viewer, you can see the current position of the International Space Station. It uses a live google map to show it's position. Here is a picture of the map:


      As you can see, it shows the area that the international space station is above. It is very neat and it can help you find out when to see the international space station above where you live. I have seen the International Space Station once when I was stargazing at the LIGO Observatory in Washington. (I recommend checking out one of their stargazing nights if you are in the area.) When they pointed it out, I thought it was a star, but then I realized it was moving. It was really cool.
      I hope this website helps you find the ISS :)
~Alex~

  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment