Sunday, November 3, 2013

Grit Fluxx Pro Scooter Review


Hey guys!
I recently got a Grit Fluxx Pro Scooter. I got it because the handlebars of my old scooter (a Razor Ultra Pro Lo scooter) snapped in half. I think the Grit scooter is a great improvement. It rides smoothly and is great for doing tricks. It is a little bit heavy, but after you get used to it you'l be landing tricks all day. We read a review online which said that the grips that came with the scooter hurt your hand after using the scooter for a while, so we ordered O-D-I Longneck grips with the scooter.
(You can get the grips here.)
The Grit Fluxx Pro Scooter has:
  • Y style handlebars
  • An alloy triple clamp
  • 100mm alloy slotted wheels
  • ABEC 9 bearings
  • Grit flex fender brake with no rattle
I like the last one the best because my old scooter's brake made an irritating rattling sound.
Here is the link to the scooter on Amazon.

I hope this was helpful! - Alex
P.S. I would love it if people would comment on my posts :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment