Saturday, March 8, 2014

Cryptid Hunters by Rolland Smith Book Review

Cryptid Hunters
Author: Rolland Smith
Interest Level: 6th - 8th
Reading Level: Later 4th Grade

Plot: Grace and Marty, 13 year old twins, are forced to live with an uncle that they had never met after their parents go missing during a helicopter crash. Turns out their uncle, whose name is Travis Wolfe, is a cryptozoologist or a study of cryptids, mysterious creatures whose existence has never been proven. Grace and Marty get whisked away into an adventure in the African Congo: The race to find the last dinosaur on earth.

 Review: I am a 12 year old and I love this book. It has so much adventure, excitement, and plot twists. My younger brother (Age 10) loves the book as well and is the reason I started reading it. I love how as you are reading the book you never know what is going  to happen next. I also love how Rolland Smith keeps the book appropriate. Whenever one of the characters swears, he just wrote "He Swore."                          

Star Rating: I give this book a 5 out of 5 stars!                        
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment