Thursday, September 5, 2013

Percy Jackson Book Reveiew

 
Percy Jackson and the Olympians The Lightning Thief
Rick Riordan
 
 
This is a GREAT book!
It is about when a kid named Percy Jackson finds out that he is the son of a Greek god. Later he finds out that another of the gods thinks that he stole his weapon, the lightning bolt. Percy Jackson goes on a quest and tries to prove that he is not the lightning thief.
I like the book because the author (Rick Riordan) does a great job of writing an action book yet making it funny. One of my favorite parts are the chapter names. They are Hilarious! Here are a few:
"I Accidentally Vaporize My Pre-algebra Teacher"
"Grover Unexpectedly Loses His Pants"
"I Ruin a Perfectly Good Bus"
 I highly recommend this book.

 
Thanks for reading!
 
-Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment